10 THINGS THAT CAUGHT MY EYE
This week I thought I’d share some interesting things that I’ve come across…
- I’m planning my next retreat. Though I love Bali, Costa Rica and Nicaragua I really want to go somewhere new for our next retreat. I came across this place in Fiji (photo above)!!! Thinking of going in April. Who’s joining me? (Sign up on here to hear more details!)
- J. Brown, you took the words right out of my mouth. Why slow is the new strong.
- I love Bali. It’s so easy to fall in love with the people, the food, the culture and most of all the waves. Each time I return I’m always amazed at how different it looks. New developments, hip hotels, groovy restaurants being built anywhere and everywhere. I can’t imagine what it was like for Gerry Lopez 40 years ago. Looking forward to watching The More Things Change.
- Why I don’t drink water while eating…and other important digestion tips.
- It’s no surprise that Tadasana sets the foundation for all the other poses in yoga. Watch this short video to see the benefits of good posture aka Tadasana.
- My teacher Anna Delury is back at it after a few years on sabbatical. This weekend I had the opportunity to take a workshop with her. It was really inspiring to see her again and to look at some of the poses with a fresh eye.
- Butter in coffee? Yep! A friend introduced me to bullet coffee about a year ago and have been a believer ever since. In fact, when traveling I even bring my own butter and coconut oil for the flight- true story.
- Great article on the importance of eating mindfully, choosing the most bio available ingredients to cook with and slowing down.
- When two of your favorite surf brands collaborate. Yewwww!
- I spent the weekend watching the entire second season of Narcos. Highly recommend it for anyone intrigued by Pablo Escobar. Does anyone have any other TV shows that I could binge watch this weekend???